Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In the dog house...Literally!

So this is Bria's new fascination! She has gone into Rocky's kennel at least 10 times today alone....She goes into his kennel and just hangs out and for some reason it maintains her attention for long periods of time....I don't get it, but I prefer it over her emptying my purse, eating Rocky's dog food, or sucking on the cord to the fan. She is turning out to have some attitude on her, and she just cracks me up....What did Anthony get himself into?!!! ha ha:)


3 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

She is hilarious!!! What a goof ball..but Bria is seriously such a sweetheart! Love that girl!

The Fallan Family said...

She makes me laugh. What a character!

Brittanie said...

ha ha! I think we all used to eat dog food when we were little! She's so stinkin cute! We need to do some family pictures soon! I know i keep saying that..maybe before school starts.